Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
- All content appearing on this Web site is the property of SBTI Online Store 123 N. Edward Gary Second Floor San Marcos, TX 78666 Copyright © 2006. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright ®2006 SBTI Online Store. All rights reserved.
- All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by SBTI Online Store. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of SBTI Online Store or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
- Use Of Site
- This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. SBTI Online Store and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if SBTI Online Store believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of SBTI Online Store and its subsidiaries.
- Sales Tax
- SBTI Online Store charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped.
- Return Policy
You may purchase merchandise from this Web site by using any one of the payment options listed in (link to Payment Options). SBTI Online Store reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice to you.
Within 30 days of delivery of a shipment, you may return any of the following items you purchased from SBTI-HQ.COM, for any reason, for a full refund, less a shipping and handling and a 10% processing fee. We will, however, refund the shipping cost if the return is a result of our error. We cannot accept returns of opened items or items returned more than 30 days after delivery
- Any book in its original condition.
- Any unopened (still in its plastic wrap) CD, DVD, software, cassette tape, or VHS tape.
- Any downloadable software title.
Within 15 days of scheduled start of training class or seminar we will refund 100% of the fees paid without penalty except for a $500 processing fee. Refunds for deposits for training classes or seminars must be claimed 30 days prior to seminar dates. Deposits are refunded 100% less a 5% processing fee.
Substitutions are allowed up until one week prior to the start of each event. Late substitutions are discouraged in project oriented courses unless the replacement student has a clear, well-defined project, approved by management, prior to the start of training.
A transfer from one course to another can be made up to one week prior to the start of the original course.
Registered students who fail to attend the course are liable for the entire program. fee.
Students registered into multiple session courses who, because of illness or work assignments, are unable to complete the wave in which they started, may complete the missed sessions in a subsequent wave. Sessions must be taken in proper sequence.
SBTI reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any courses and to change instructors.
- Store Hours
- Corporate Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm CST Online Store: Open 24 hours